The Wonderful World of Newsgroups
|"After three days without reading,
talk becomes flavorless."|
- News Groups vs. Mailing Lists
- We offer a brief introduction to the similarities and differences between the two.
- Tips on Newsgroup Netiquette
- Yet more pointers on making a good impression with your posts.
- Finding Newsgroups That Interest You
- These links will help you find the newsgroups that you want to follow.
- Reading the News
- Here are a few resources to help you decide which news reader is best for you.
Top of This Page
Return to the Main Index
At some point during your visit, please be sure to read our Disclaimer and Copyright
Common Concerns |
History & Jargon |
Other Resources |
Panic Button |
Site Guide |
Credits Contact & Info
Another hand-woven web site from
© Copyright 1995- Imaginary Landscape.
This page is archived at http://www.imagescape.com/helpweb