The Mohawk site was dated and in need of a modern and mobile-friendly redesign. In addition, its complex inventory and pricing contracts required more streamlined pathways for its customers.
- Increase mobile traffic to store.
- More modern aesthetic to align with the company's technology focus.
- Content management system to allow for distributed authorship.
- PCI-DSS Compliance for ecommerce.
- Upgraded architecture.
The old website was fixed-width and dated and did not properly convey the sophistication of the business.
- Customized design to match the website with existing company aesthetic.
- Responsive design to allow users to access the site from any device.
- New content management system designed for the casual user.
- Updated ecommerce flows to maintain PCI-DSS Compliance.
- Updated cloud-based architecture for flexibility.
More imagery, shapes, whitespace and information is contained in the longer-scroll redesign.
In the three months following go-live, mobile and tablet traffic within the Mohawk Shop increased 79% compared with the three months prior. At the same time, mobile and tablet bounce rate decreased by 24%.
We've been working with Imaginary since 2007. They’ve proven to be a reliable partner in delivering consistent, high-quality web services, and their work has strengthened our competitive position.
- TJ Brown, Inside Sales and Marketing Manager for Mohawk