Imaginary Landscape has been building exceptional custom websites since 1995. We consistently delight clients with our responsiveness and service, and excel at the tech with a particular expertise in Django, an open source web development platform. We're one of only a handful of firms that specialize in it. As a result, we’ve landed some very interesting and recognizable clients. Great work, happy name-brand clients and an attractive specialization.
We are a small organization but want to grow. We could use some help from the right person who is ready for significant authority and autonomy to make an immediate and lasting impact on a great company.
About the Position
At its core, the position is responsible for getting our name out there through multiple channels, including select social media platforms, email, regular mail, sponsorships and press releases. You’ll work closely with all departments to coordinate message and produce a messaging calendar. We want someone who can grow the position and create a department in support of our marketing and sales goals.
- You’ve had success doing this before, especially with an agency or technical organization.
- Maybe you’ve been part of a team and are ready to fly on your own.
- You know how to write well and tell great stories.
- You’ll need enough experience to be comfortable with autonomy. Our philosophy is to hire the right person, offer support, and then get out of the way and let you do your thing.
- We offer flexible, family-friendly schedule
- Work locally, work remotely, work at home, work at the office or any mix – you choose
- Generous compensation plan including base salary and bonuses
- 100% company paid health care for you, your spouse and your children
- No pre-set limit for personal time off
Don’t worry if you don’t match all the items we’ve listed, we hire the person not the pedigree. If you think you can help, we want to talk. Start by telling us about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.