Leading Laboratories is a collaboration between the American Society for Clinical Pathology and The Joint Commission. It is a new program designed to recognize excellence in laboratories based on a number of stringent criteria. Laboratories can apply for consideration through a special website, leadinglaboratories.org.
The website needed to be built, tested and deployed in under two weeks to ensure it was ready for the program's announcement at the ASCP Annual Meeting.
- Provision and configure cloud server.
- Convert prototype into responsive website with appropriate breakpoints.
- Design of secure application form, including email notification.
- Load test website and adjust configuration as needed.
- Add monitoring tools to monitor health of server and website.
- Create and execute a cross-organization communication plan.
The site was ready in ten days, allowing for a seamless launch during the ASCP Annual Meeting. The launch traffic did not affect the sub-second response time of the site. Laboratories from across the country are applying for consideration through the website.
We needed a very fast turnaround time with no margin for error. Imaginary worked with all the stakeholders across both organizations to deliver ahead of schedule. It was a flawless launch.
- Mark Moen, Chief Information Officer, American Society for Clinical Pathology