OSF wanted to provide site visitors with a large library of recipes, all created and analyzed by OSF's staff of dietitians. Recipes needed to be searchable and filtered by category and diet type.
- Provide ability to add recipes to the website from staff nutritionists.
- Recipes must be searchable on numerous levels.
- Support of photographic imagery as well as video.
- Ability to print recipies for convenience.
The recipe section includes a photographic slideshow feature, as well as multiple methods for searching and filtering results.
- Custom editor allows OSF staff to add recipe instructions as well as other recipe-related content within a specifically-designed interface.
- Multifaceted filtering and searching tools to make it easy for site visitor to find the appropriate recipes.
- Nutritional information, diet information and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Ability to embed video using lightbox feature to keep visitors on the recipe page.
- Special print template for easy printouts (containing OSF branding).
A lot of information is presented in the simple two-column design. Based on the custom CMS plug-in, all recipes are displayed in a consistent manner.
The recipe section averages 2,300 page views per month and has attracted 5,300 new users who have visited the OSF HealthCare site for the first time by landing on a recipe page.
Imaginary's understanding of our online strategy and their ability to customize our websites to our exact specifications has been invaluable to OSF’s digital transformation.
- Michael Vujovich, OSF HealthCare Director of Digital Marketing